Tailor IT project management processes to fit your projects
If you're already a member, click here to log in.
Major Business Pain Points
Methodology and Tools
Read our concise Executive Brief to find out why you should tailor project management processes to your projects, review the methodology, and understand the four ways we can support you in completing this project.
1. Lay the groundwork for project management success
Assess the current state to set the right amount of project governance and define levels of projects for which right-sized PM methodologies will apply.
2. Build a lightweight project management process for small initiatives
Optimize project management processes for small projects to increase project throughput and the processes’ effort-to-value ratio.
3. Establish a standard process for initiating and planning medium-to-large projects
Develop fully-featured initiation and planning processes.
4. Establish a standard process for executing and closing medium-to-large projects
Develop fully-featured execution and closing processes.
5. Implement your project management SOP
Develop rollout and training plans, implement the new methodologies, and track metrics.
All resources on this page are provided to Cyber Leadership Hub members under license from third parties including Info-Tech Research Group Inc, a global leader in providing IT research and advice.