The Cyber Leadership Hub is a global community of diverse individuals who will support, challenge, and inspire one to lead their organizations to cyber resilience.
Thank you for being part of our community. We encourage you to share your knowledge, ask questions, participate in discussions and become an integral part of the Hub community.
To ensure the best possible experience for all members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation. By joining and using this community, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines.
- Respect others, regardless of role, seniority or background. Post comments and answer questions in a respectful way, focusing on the content of posts and not on the people making them.
- Respect the purpose of the Hub. Share successes, challenges, constructive feedback, questions, and goals instead of products or services that you provide. If you’ve found a product or service helpful, please share your experience with the group in a respectful way.
- Use caution when discussing commercial products, services or service providers. Your posts and comments are available for all members to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- Any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited.
- Respect the ownership of intellectual property. Post content that you have personally created or have permission to use and have properly attributed to the content creator. Only share content or resources that is available for reuse by other members. If in doubt, please contact the owner of any material if you would like to reuse it.
- Post your message or documents only to the most appropriate groups or topic areas. This helps all members by eliminating "noise."