Supercharge your cybersecurity career
Learn how to articulate cyber risk and strategies to executives with clarity and impact—differentiating you from your technical peers, expanding your influence, and turbo-charging your career trajectory.
Whether you’re a technical cyber professional, a recent graduate, a career-changer, or a seasoned risk manager, this program will solidify your understanding of cyber risk, sharpen your executive communication skills, and empower you with several high-quality toolkits to accelerate learning. This lays a strong foundation for you to beat the competition and position yourself as a savvy communicator of cyber strategies.
Cyber Resilience Fundamentals (CRF)
A comprehensive 6-week online program you can take at your own pace.
Discounted prices are available for multiple enrolments from the same organization.
THE CYBER-INDUSTRY LEADERS YOU'LL LEARN FROM
CEO and Co-Founder
- Bestselling author of the The Five Anchors of Cyber Resilience - an executive cyber strategy book.
- Winner of multiple industry awards, including ISACA International’s 2017 Best Book / Article Award SACA’s for his paper, “The Automation Conundrum”.
- Featured in multiple channels and publications (ISACA International Magazine, The NZ Business Herald, IT News, The Australian).
Darren Argyle FCIIS
Chairman and Co-Founder
- Ranked in the Top 100 Global Chief Information Security Officers (CISO) & Top 100 Global Cyber Security Influencers 2016 & 2017 by SC Magazine
- Global Head Information and Cyber Security Officer – Standard Chartered Bank. Former CISO of Qantas Airlines.
- Board member and keynote speaker with over 20 years’ experience in executive positions.
COO and Co-Founder
- Former senior Cybersecurity Partner with a Big 4 firm in Australia and Switzerland for more than 25 years.
- Over 35 years of consulting experience, managing large teams to deliver complex cyber transformational projects.
- Advisor to several companies, working with senior executives and boards of directors.
- Named in the IFSEC Top 25 Most Influential Global Cyber Security Professionals in 2022.
As featured on...
Are you looking to distinguish yourself from your technical colleagues as a business-savvy cybersecurity professional?
Or are you interested in transitioning to a cybersecurity career?
Perhaps you are kickstarting your cybersecurity career and looking to boost your chances of landing an entry-level cybersecurity role?
We designed Cyber Resilience Fundamentals (CRF) to help cybersecurity professionals accelerate their non-technical skills and to help aspiring cybersecurity professionals (recent graduates or career-changers) quickly transition into this critical sector, regardless of their age, background or experience.
The CRF lays a solid foundation to turbo-charge your career.
It also helps technical professionals clearly articulate cyber risk and strategies to decision makers, boosting their credibility, expanding their influence, and enhancing their careers while pushing them upwards.
DEMAND FOR SKILLED CYBERSECURITY PROFESSIONALS CONTINUES TO RISE
The onslaught of damaging cyber-attacks, tightening data protection laws, and rising customer expectations continue to push the demand for skilled cybersecurity professionals. Over an eight-year period tracked by Cybersecurity Ventures, the number of unfilled cybersecurity jobs grew by a staggering 350 percent, from one million positions in 2013 to 3.5 million in 2021. This growing demand was echoed by the World Economic Forum, which underscored the urgent need to close the current cybersecurity skills gap to help protect critical assets.
As the demand for skilled cybersecurity professionals rises, so do cyber salaries. According to Indeed.com, a career development company, the shortage of qualified cybersecurity experts is pushing salaries well into six figures.
But as demand for skilled cybersecurity professionals rises, two key obstacles remain.
- The majority of aspiring cybersecurity professionals simply don’t know where to start. Most so-called entry-level or bridging cyber courses are too technical, time-consuming, and expensive for professionals still trying to find their feet in the industry.
- Additionally, as cyber quickly transitioned into a broader business matter, most technical cybersecurity professionals were caught unprepared. Many are constantly struggling to articulate cyber risk and strategies in clear business terms, failing to make an impact with business stakeholders and derailing their careers.
THE CRF HAS BEEN DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO HELP YOU ACCELERATE YOUR CYBER CAREER
We have created this short and intensive online training course to bridge these critical gaps. The CRF doesn’t replace technical cybersecurity certifications; it complements them.
After completing this self-paced, online course, you will:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of key cyber risk drivers and their implications for broader business goals.
- Develop a thorough understanding of five critical domains that underpin a high-impact cyber resilience strategy. Topics include strategy design, supply chain security, cyber risk oversight, secure-by-design, and cultural transformation.
- Understand how business leaders make quality decisions under pressure by watching a simulated cyber crisis response exercise involving cyber leaders from multiple industry verticals.
Armed with these new skills, you will be able to differentiate yourself as a business-savvy cyber professional with more than just technical skills.
THE CRF OFFERS FOUR DISTINCT BENEFITS:
(adjustable to your schedule)
1-2 hours per week
(of self-paced learning)
Fill out this simple enrollment form – and in just 7 weeks of intensive online mentoring by cyber industry experts, you’ll know you’re ready. You’ll have an effective, fast, and cost-effective way to improve cyber resilience across your organization.
Register today and get your free book:
Receive a free e-copy of The Five Anchors of Cyber Resilience by Phillimon Zongo — a practical, hands-on, cyber strategy-building guide and reference.
7 DAY RISK-FREE GUARANTEE
After training and educating 1,000s of cybersecurity professionals and executives in more than 50 countries through our books and courses, we are confident you are going to love our course and gain the skills and confidence you need to take your career to the next level. If you aren't deeply satisfied with the first 7 days of our industry-leading course, simply let us know and we'll give you a full refund.
PUBLISH YOUR DIGITAL CERTIFICATE
STUDY WHEN IT SUITS YOU. ANYWHERE, ANY TIME
To see a sample of the program content, please click on the button below to join the Demo version of the CSTP:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We have designed the Cyber Resilience Fundamentals course for cyber professionals wanting to advance their non-technical skills and aspiring cybersecurity professionals eager to transition into this critical sector, regardless of age, background or experience.
Our headquarters is located right in the heart of the central business district in Sydney, Australia, where Phil Zongo and Jan Schreuder currently reside.
Our chairman Darren Argyle, originally from the United Kingdom, lives in Singapore, where he works as the Global Chief Information Security Risk Officer at Standard Chartered Bank.
Yes — some attendees formally request their employees to fund their participation in the CRF. You however must familiarize yourself with your company employee training policy in this regard.
Whether the program fees are tax deductible will depend on the tax legislation in your country and your personal circumstances. In some countries a tax deduction may be available for some or all of the program fees, for example in Australia self-education expenses may be deductible if the education has a sufficient connection to your current employment. We recommend that you speak to your tax accountant or advisor to determine whether a tax deduction will be available.
Full payment — via credit card or bank transfer — must be received before having access to the course materials.
The learning content is self-paced, and we have carefully designed it to fit your busy schedule. The course is designed however to complete within six weeks.
We have designed the Cyber Resilience Fundamentals Course for busy professionals. All learning happens online so that you can watch the pre-recorded modules in your own time, at your own pace. Modules are downloadable as audio, or transcript.
Participants should devote an average of 2-3 hours per week to earn their CRF badge.
We estimate participants to allocate their weekly time commitment as follows:
1-2 hours to go through online lectures, and 1-2 hours to study and revise content.
No — We encourage participants to join the Cyber Leadership Institute as a member and take advantage of the Cyber Leadership Hub — a place to co-create, share ideas and ask pressing questions with cyber professionals.
The Cyber Leadership Hub is a global community of cyber leaders leading their organizations to cyber resilience.
The Hub is jam-packed with essential and high-quality toolkits to help you fast-track cyber resilience and accelerate your career. For a full list of Hub FAQs, click here.
We encourage participants to make the most of their Cyber Leadership Institute membership and take advantage of the Cyber Leadership Hub — a place to co-create, share ideas and ask pressing questions with cyber professionals. Learn more here.
The three co-founders (with combined experience spanning more than 70 years) have been practicing and teaching these proven leadership principles for decades. The first official intake of the CRF was October 10, 2022.
Upon completing the CRF, you will have continued full access to the program content (online lectures and transcripts) for 12 months.
Once you have fulfilled the CRF requirements, you will receive a Credly digital badge that you can use to showcase your solid grasp the course material on LinkedIn or other platforms that matter to you. Credly, trusted by several large global brands, hosts the largest and most connected digital credential network.
Visit their website for more information https://info.credly.com/
Participants must undertake an exam at the end of week 6. The exam consists of 20 multiple choice questions and participants must answer at least 80% of the questions correctly to demonstrate sound understanding and earn their Cyber Resilience Fundamentals digital badge.
If you aren't deeply satisfied with the first 7 days of our industry-leading course, simply let us know, and we'll give you a full refund.