SentinelOne & Cyber Leadership Institute's Scholarship Program 2023
Cyber Leadership Program (CLP)
Learn real-world cyber-resilience leadership skills from cyber-industry leaders.
Next start date: Monday 16 October 2023
Applications are temporarily closed.
is sponsoring two full scholarships to the value of USD$2,750 each.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to acquire the skills you need to complement your knowledge of technology with the executive skills to thrive at the top of your organization.
WHO SHOULD APPLY:
- You are a female cyber-leader in a developing country or disadvantaged community in Asia Pacific.
- You have at least two years of experience in cybersecurity, at management level of above.
- You are eager to take this course in full until the end, and you understand the time commitment that this opportunity requires.
- You are looking to enhance your technological knowledge with executive leadership skills, so you can thrive in the C-suite and with the board.
THE CYBER LEADERSHIP PROGRAM (CLP):
- Course Length: 8 Weeks
- Next Class - Start Date: 16 October 2023 and 29 January 2023
- Delivery Method: Online on-demand classes, with one weekly live Q&A session with the course instructors
- Effort: 4-5 hours per week (of self-paced learning)
- Completion Requirement: Strategy project
- Topics Covered and Structure: Click here to learn more
The program offers even more unprecedented benefits
- A convenient 8-week online program that streamlines your learning
- Provides the skills you need to complement your knowledge of technology with the executive skills to thrive at the top of your organization
- Offers expert ongoing mentorship and support
- Best practices for managing cyber risk and increasing cyber resilience
- Includes 12-month premium membership in the Cyber Leadership Hub, which is made up of business leaders who support each other’s participation in cyber-resilience, as well as share and co-create methods and toolsets
THE CYBER-INDUSTRY LEADERS YOU'LL LEARN FROM
Chairman and Co-Founder
- Ranked in the Top 100 Chief Information Security Officers globally in 2017 and 2022, and the top 100 Global IT Security Influencers in 2018.
- Global Head Information and Cyber Security Officer – Standard Chartered Bank. Former CISO of Qantas Airlines.
- Board member, keynote speaker with over 20 years’ experience in executive positions.
CEO and Co-Founder
- Bestselling author of the The Five Anchors of Cyber Resilience - an executive cyber strategy book.
- Winner of multiple industry awards, including ISACA International’s 2017 Best Book / Article Award SACA’s for his paper, “The Automation Conundrum.”
- Featured in multiple channels and publications (ISACA International Magazine, The NZ Business Herald, IT News, The Australian).
- Named as one of the Top 7 Global Cyber Security Leaders in 2023 by the Security Magazine and ISACA.
COO and Co-Founder
- Former senior Cybersecurity Partner with a Big 4 firm in Australia and Switzerland for more than 25 years.
- Over 35 years consulting experience, managing large teams to deliver complex cyber transformational projects.
- Advisor to several companies, working with senior executives and boards of directors.
- Named in the IFSEC Top 25 Most Influential Global Cyber Security Professionals in 2022.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS & TIMELINES:
- Complete the "Application Form" and attach any supporting materials that will help us assess why you should be awarded this scholarship.
- Application Deadline: Friday, 15 September at 11:59 pm SGT
- Results will be published in the Cyber Leadership Institute's website on Friday, 29 September 2023 at 9 am SGT
- Scholarship Fees: Free of Charge
If you need further clarifications, please feel free to contact the team at the Cyber Leadership Institute at [email protected]
(adjustable to your schedule)
4-5 hours per week
(of self-paced learning)
SentinelOne’s policy is to comply with all applicable anti-corruption laws and regulations in all countries in which it does business, and we believe that this scholarship program offered by us to you is reasonable and appropriate as part of our business relationship. We acknowledge that other parties may have similar policies/corporate code of ethics. We will consider your application for this scholarship program as an acknowledgement that it is within your company’s policy limits and/or that you have received appropriate authorization from your company. If your company prohibits your participation or limits the scholarship value in any manner, please let us know in advance and we will cooperate in complying with your company’s policies.