The cyber resilience program for non-technical business leaders
Learn real-world cyber risk management and governance skills from renowned industry leaders
Executive Cyber Resilience
A modular online program you can take at your own pace.
THE CYBER SECURITY INDUSTRY LEADERS YOU WILL LEARN FROM
CEO and Co-Founder
- Bestselling author of The Five Anchors of Cyber Resilience—an executive cyber strategy book
- Winner of multiple industry awards, including ISACA International’s 2017 Best Book / Article Award for his paper, “The Automation Conundrum”
- Featured in multiple channels and publications, including ISACA International Magazine, The NZ Business Herald, IT News, The Financial Standard
Chairman and Co-Founder
- Ranked in Top 100 Global CISO for 2017 and Top 100 Global Cybersecurity Influencers for 2018 by SC Magazine
- Global Head Information and Cybersecurity Officer, Standard Chartered Bank
- Former CISO, Qantas Airlines
- Board member and keynote speaker with over 20 years of experience in executive positions
COO and Co-Founder
- Former senior cybersecurity partner in a Big 4 firm in Australia and Switzerland for more than 25 years
- Over 35 years of consulting experience, managing large teams to deliver complex cyber transformational projects
- Advisor to several companies, working with senior executives and boards of directors
AS FEATURED IN:
Are you a business executive, corporate director, senior risk management professional or business owner involved in making crucial cybersecurity decisions, but find the subject too complicated?
The Executive Cyber Resilience program has been designed to help non-technical business leaders accelerate their cyber strategy design and governance skills. The short and intensive enterprise online program goes beyond the fundamentals of cyber resilience, equipping you with practical skills to actively participate in cyber resilience strategy design, as well as exercise your cyber-risk governance responsibilities. Modelled around our bestselling book, The Five Anchors of Cyber Resilience, this program uses practical case studies to articulate cyber risk in relatable business language. Participants also get 12-month full access to our premium hub comprised of high-quality strategy playbooks, guides, templates, policies and tools.
ENTERPRISE LICENSES FOR MULTIPLE PARTICIPANTS
Enterprise licenses are also available if you would like multiple people from your organization to attend the Executive Cyber Resilience program. Participants can complete the program on our online learning platform. Alternatively, we can provide the course content in SCORM format to upload on to your corporate Learning Management System.
If you would like multiple people to attend, please click on the Enquire Now button below and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
By zooming in on five most critical cyber resilience domains, you will be able to accelerate your learning process while not being distracted from you other executive responsibilities.
The program offers four distinct benefits:
- An intensive and modularised online program that you can complete at your own pace
- A 12-month premium membership in the Cyber Leadership Hub, comprised of highly collaborative business leaders who actively share ideas and co-create practical toolsets
- A free copy of The Five Anchors of Cyber Resilience (e-book), a bestselling cyber resilience strategy book by Phil Zongo, our CEO
- A digital badge can be shared and verified online to demonstrate your understanding of cyber resilience strategy and governance
Approximately 45 minutes per module